The Integral-LIS application suite is a powerful web-based tool for land and environmental managers, designed to make the management of land assets easier. Manage your properties, operations, quarries, buildings, and linear corridors, including the land rights related to these assets, such as easements, leases, and ROW agreements, all in a streamlined software package.
Integral-LIS is a configurable application suite, built by land managers, for land managers. With over 20 different land and environmental management modules, you can select the modules that suit your business processes and only pay for what you need. The Integral-LIS land management application suite is available in a subscription-based model where we host and manage the system for you, or we also offer on-premise solutions.
Our powerful GIS plugins provide unparalleled mapping experiences that are fully integrated with your land database. GIS experts can access all necessary information directly from the map and obtain accurate data in real-time.
The Integral-LIS land management application suite can be customized to suit your specific needs and allows you to set user permissions on a per module basis.
Application Suite Features
- Browser-based system for easy deployment
- Centralized data efficiencies for powerful reporting
- Customized to your specific process requirements
- Secure data encryption
- Consistent land management record format
- Organic framework so Integral-LIS can grow with your business
- GIS mapping integration with your existing maps
ENKON’s packages and related modules are developed by our industry-leading land management experts for use by today’s land managers. See all available packages and modules below.
- Land Rights (Agreements, Leases, Easements, Licenses)
- Permits (Operating, Environment and many more)
- Transmission and Distribution
- Reservoirs and Shoreline Management
- Permit Management
- Analytical Data Management and Discharge Monitoring
- Photo Management
- Document Management and Report Writer
- Contact Management
- Administration and Security