The Integral-LIS application suite includes a powerful built-in map viewer, Integral-LIS Spatial (formerly EasyMap) to blend powerful geographic information systems (GIS) functionality with an intuitive interface design. Integral-LIS Spatial integrates with Google Maps and can consume maps generated by ArcGIS Server and opensource GIS servers to make it easy to utilize and manage your GIS data sets within Integral-LIS.
ENKON provides a range of services aimed at supporting the design of efficient and useful GIS mapping applications to meet your specific information management needs that include:
General GIS Services
- GIS application development and programming
- GIS data conversion and migration
- ArcGIS server management and support
- GeoServer management and support
- Processing field data
- Enterprise GIS implementation
- GIS database design and development
- Map production
- GIS web hosting
Data Processing GIS Services
- Geocoding – Addition of real-world coordinates to data based on street address information.
- Geo-referencing – Adding or adjusting coordinate values using control points and accurate base data.
- Network construction – Enhancing existing linework by adding directionality and connectivity, thereby making network analysis possible.
- Format conversion – Conversion of spatial or attribute data from one file format to another.
We specialize in the conversion of non-georeferenced corporate CAD data (engineering drawings, mini-surveys, building plans, etc.) to well-attributed spatial datasets.