ENKON’s secure data centres are located in Victoria, B.C., Canada and in Kelowna, B.C., Canada. Both secure data centres operate on a 24/7 basis, 365 days a year.
- Two separate fire suppression systems
- Smoke and fire detection linked directly to the fire department
- Climate control (air conditioning and humidity control)
- Video surveillance
- Two battery back-up power systems
- Two Diesel back-up generators
- Redundant power feeds to the building
- Card access and intrusion detection
- Seismic protection
- Daily tape backups of all data
- Back up tapes stored in vaults
- Two fibre-optic trunk lines and one copper line coming in from different sides of the building
- Water detection system
- Complete offsite monitoring
ENKON has developed a number of monitoring and reporting tools to provide real-time analysis of the health of all our systems with automatic notifications. We can also provide a backup hosting site for disaster planning purposes if requested.
We are SOC2 certified so you can rest easy knowing your data is secure.